3rd Cameroon international mining conference & exhibition
will take place from 02 – 04 DECEMBER 2018 at The Palais des Congrès, Yaoundé.
The event is organised by Ministry of Mines of Cameroon in association with AME Trade Central Africa.
CIMEC 2018 promises to be one of the most significant mining events in Central Africa. The event is placed under the High Patronage of the President of the Republic of Cameroon His Excellency Paul Biya.
Over the course of 2 days, participants will hear from a broad range of speakers, which in the past have included government representatives, major mining companies, project managers and international consultants.
WHY COME TO CIMEC 2018
- Learn from industry experts about the potential of Cameroon’s sub-soil resources
- Network with decision makers and influences from the government and international mining industries
- Discuss and debate with an impressive range of speakers on the most pressing issues facing Cameroon’s mining sector
- Promote your own products and services to potential new clients
- Hear about the government promotes and supports investments and improve mining regulation